My timeless favorites

by - 10:02:00 PM


Since this will be the first post ever on my blog, I had an overflow of ideas in my brain - what would express myself most? I literally stayed in my shower (as usual) wondering about my first post. 

These are some of my ideas I came up with:
1. Formally introduce myself as in you introduce yourself to somebody you've never met. (ex. age, gender, job, character, or whatever ordinary)
2. Upload my selfie with some words that describe me.
3. Just say Hi to the people who might visit this blog.

 I definitely thought these would be so awkward.
After quite long time of brain-storming, I decided to post 5 of my favorites in various fields. They may be things that many people love as well (food, films, clothes, etc) or something abstract (feelings, thoughts, etc).

So here are Five Random Things I loved, love, and will love despite my age.


1. Harry Potter
   

Yes. Many of you will probably agree to this! I love everything about Harry Potter. Books, films, theme parks, food...... just endless.
I met this magical world when I was spending my first year in elementary school. My dad and I went to watch Harry Potter: The Sorcerer's Stone and I slept 2/3 of the entire movie. Yup. I did. Then I started to read HP books the next year and finished the last one on 2010. 7 years great journey.
After 7 years, I am still reading books and watching some series whenever I want to. 

2. Winter Clothes





I think I am not a winter person, but I truly love winter because it is the only time of the year when I can layer all kinds of cozy stuffs on me and be warm amongst the chilly air outside. Especially, coat is my favorite one to wear. I really love how it is heavy on me which makes me feel like I'm secured from the coldness. 

Plus, coat and woolly muffler are the best combo for me.



3. Roald Dahl




I believe that Roald Dahl is one of the best storytellers in the world with no doubt. Along with Harry Potter, I got obsessed (and still is) with his fabulous words and started to read his novels as I started to read Harry Potter. His way of telling stories is so imaginative that inspires me to be creative in my own way. Roald Dahl also gave me a great motto: If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your fave like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.

4. Studio Ghibli

When I have spare time to watch some movies, I usually watch movies from Ghibli. Well, I've been doing this as some kind of habit for more than 10 years. Studio Ghibli produced many films in past years and all of them are such masterpieces. I love every details in Studio Ghibli's movies- colors, music, characters, and so on. I am sure that I would never get bored of watching Ghibli films for next 50 years.

5. Herbs


I love herbs. I think herbs are humble plants. They let us to use them in food, therapy, and even decorations. Yet, they are humble. Herbs never smell too strong, but calming and soothing. Among plenty types of herbs, my favorites are rosemary, lavender, lemon balm, and basil. Sometimes, place little herbs or drink herb tea whenever you feel insecure instead of lighting candles or eat chocolate chip cookies. The aroma will destress your complicated thoughts and mind.


All photos credit from Tumblr & WeHeartIt

You May Also Like

0 comments